Held in Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center.
NAFA has assembled a world-class faculty to offer four days of continuing education in diverse and clinically relevant anesthesia topics.
- Continuing education credits: 21 Class A
- Registration fee:
- $799 through November 1, 2019
- $825 after November 1, 2019
- $220 daily rate
- $300 student rate
- Hotel reservations: can be made online here or by calling 407-939-4686 with booking number G0703803.
- $217/night, plus applicable taxes and fees
- Book your room early – our current room block is nearly 90% full!
Annual Meeting Location Overview
Join NAFA in a beautiful New England atmosphere of seaside-styled hotels from the late 1800s, where Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts welcome guests into a nautical world of hardwood floors, brass fittings and luxurious accommodations. Relax along Stormalong Bay’s, a 3-acre lake, where you can enjoy water slides emerging from the life-size replica of a wrecked ship, lagoons, a slow river to float along in inner tubes and a sand-bottom pool.
By staying at a Disney resort, NAFA registrants will enjoy theme park tickets at convention rates, extended theme park hours, free transportation within all of Walt Disney World and complimentary service to and from the airport aboard Disney’s Magical Express.
Please note that schedules, times and venues are subject to change.