Attend Williamsburg In-Person or Virtually
When NAFA returns to Williamsburg this year for our 44th Annual Anesthesia Conference, it’ll look a little different — but the quality of education will remain the same.
This year, attendees can attend in one of three ways:
This option will look much like NAFA events in the past with implemented safety protocols as recommended by the CDC and Virginia Department of Health
This allows attendees to stay at The Lodge, but watch the meeting online via Zoom. This provides great flexibility for those that maybe not yet be comfortable sitting in a large group meeting
This type will allow attendees who are not comfortable traveling to Williamsburg, the ability to watch the event virtually from anywhere you can access the internet. The virtual event will be broadcast through Zoom. Zoom will allow you the ability to interact and ask questions while watching online.
For those that do attend in-person, we are working closely with our partners at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts’ Williamsburg Lodge, we will have in place numerous safety precautions to keep attendees safe and healthy.
- Abiding by all state and federal (CDC guidelines)
- Plexiglass barriers at coffee and food stations
- Socially distanced seating in lecture halls
- Sanitizing and cleaning of high-touch surfaces per CDC guidelines and recommendations
- Maintaining social distancing in classroom environment allowing 6 feet of room between you and others
- Face coverings to be worn by all attendees, faculty, and staff in common areas
- Encouraging all guests to exercise proper handwashing and hand hygiene while on site
- Encouraging self-reporting and self-monitoring of any symptoms related to COVID-19.
And of course, should you feel sick in the days leading up to the event, we ask that you stay home. We will accommodate refunds (less a $25 cancellation fee) or a credit for a future conference.
Use your Marriott Reward Points today to stay at The Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, now a Marriott property!
Credits: 22 Class A Credits
- $799 full conference in-person fee
- $399 virtual only
- $220 daily rate
- $300 student rate
- $149 student virtual only
Hotel reservation – https://book.passkey.com/go/5b2396e5