Visit the world’s largest living history museum — Safely.
When NAFA returns to Williamsburg this year for our 44th Annual Anesthesia Conference, it’ll look a little different — but the quality of education will remain the same.
Working closely with our partners at Colonial Williamsburg Resorts’ Williamsburg Lodge, we will have in place numerous safety precautions to keep attendees safe and healthy.
- Abiding by all state and federal (CDC guidelines)
- Plexiglass barriers at coffee and food stations
- Socially distanced seating in lecture halls
- Sanitizing and cleaning of high-touch surfaces per CDC guidelines and recommendations
- Maintaining social distancing in classroom environment allowing 6 feet of room between you and others
- Face coverings to be worn by all attendees, faculty, and staff in common areas
- Encouraging all guests to exercise proper handwashing and hand hygiene while on site
- Encouraging self-reporting and self-monitoring of any symptoms related to COVID-19.
And of course, should you feel sick in the days leading up to the event, we ask that you stay home. We will accommodate refunds (less a $25 cancellation fee) or a credit for a future conference.
Use your Marriott Reward Points today to stay at The Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, now a Marriott property!
Arrive early and enjoy Virginia’s best Halloween event: Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens!
Credits: 22 Class A Credits
- $799 through September 26, 2020
- $825 after September 26, 2020
- $220 daily rate
- $300 student rate
Hotel reservation – https://book.passkey.com/go/5b2396e5