Enjoy the Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa!
NAFA’s 33rd Annual Anesthesia Seminar will be held from May 29 – June 1, 2019, at the Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa.
- Continuing education credits: 22 class A credits
- Registration fee:
- $799 through April 29, 2019
- $825 after April 29, 2019
- $220 daily rate
- $300 student rate
- NAFA’s 2nd Annual Golf Outing at Hilton Head
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019, at Robert Trent Jones Course – Palmetto Dunes
- $75 – includes green fees, cart, range balls and bagged lunch
- Hotel reservations – can be made online here or by calling the Marriott at (888) 511-5086.
- $199/night – Ocean View/Front
- $190/night – Run of House
- *rooms are subject to availability*
Seminar Location Overview
Hilton Head Island, the largest of the barrier islands off the coast of South Carolina, offers breathtaking ocean views, palm-lined fairways, sun-warmed beaches, endless sporting opportunities, gourmet dining and exclusive shopping. The island’s charm, history and natural beauty blend to make it a desirable location to combine an enriching continuing education program with pleasure and relaxation. The island is known for its natural beauty and historical significance, its boutiques, antique stores and galleries, its 40 golf courses, and for being within a half-day’s drive of Atlanta, Ga.; Orlando , Fla.; Raleigh, N.C.; and Charlotte, N.C.
The Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa is a 500-room oceanfront resort with a beachfront reaching the blue-green Atlantic. Located at Palmetto Dunes, the resort features five championship golf courses, 25 tennis courts, ocean-side bicycling and jogging paths, four restaurants, a newly renovated poolside deck and bar and world-class sauna.