Our Snowshoe will have a revamped schedule with the afternoon and evenings off!
We will be presenting on patient safety topics and discussions so you can know “what do do when things don’t go according to the plan”
20 Class A credits are available ~ 13 in-person and 7 online through nafa-now.org
Once registered and paid, all attendees will be given access to our online CE content through nafa-now.org
- Continuing education credits: 13 Class A, (7) additional credits available through NAFANow
- In-Person registration fee
- Full conference – $649 through 1/3, $699 after 1/3
- Daily rate: $180/day
- Virtual registration fee
- Full conference – $299
- Daily rate: $99/day
We are working closely with our partners on Snowshoe Mountain; we will have in place numerous safety precautions to keep attendees safe and healthy.
- Abiding by all state and federal (CDC guidelines)
- Plexiglass barriers at coffee and food stations
- Socially distanced seating in lecture halls
- Sanitizing and cleaning of high-touch surfaces per CDC guidelines and recommendations
- Maintaining social distancing in classroom environment allowing 6 feet of room between you and others
- Face coverings to be worn by all attendees, faculty, and staff in common areas
- Encouraging all guests to exercise proper handwashing and hand hygiene while on site
- Encouraging self-reporting and self-monitoring of any symptoms related to COVID-19.
And of course, should you feel sick in the days leading up to the event, we ask that you stay home. We will accommodate refunds (less a $25 cancellation fee) or a credit for a future conference.